Wednesday, March 16, 2011

"I know ... WalMart ... enough said."

Today's submission comes to us from Shawna, who witnessed this gem at what I'm guessing is her local Walmart, northwest of Minneapolis (I'm going by what I've gleaned from Facebook, so forgive me if I'm wrong).

First, kudos to Shawna for getting the Walmart sign in the picture. Excellent work!



Handicapped parking spaces are considerably larger than regular parking spaces. Then again, that is a ridiculously enormous pickup. Is it not only extended cab, but also extended bed? Does such a think exist? Here's another angle. Judge for yourself.


Thanks to Shawna for the submission. I'm glad our rapidly (yet not rapidly enough) disappearing snow isn't stopping people from parking like stupid jerkfaces. I'm trying to look on the bright side, you see -- it's blog fodder, if nothing else.

Keep sending them in, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment