Saturday, February 19, 2011

Backlog of work parking douches.

They are generally repeat offenders, too. The worst of them all is this jerk.


Here he or she is on another day.


Then there's this assbag, who clearly needs to take up two spots. I mean, god forbid someone ding your sweet-ass minivan!


Finally, there is this dude, who I'm pretty sure has been featured here in the few weeks we've been in existence. There's something of a happy ending here, though. I took this picture when I got into the office around 9:00. I had no problem getting a parking spot in the ramp. There was an entire floor available, for fuck's sake. But this douche needed to create a spot that was all his own. I came out of a meeting three hours later and my coworker pointed out that there was a note on his window. It was on very brightly colored paper -- the guy came out while we were watching and he didn't remove it. He took a picture of it and moved his car into an actual parking spot. Of course, he couldn't park properly in that spot. He was all angled and shit. Seriously, dude? What the fuck is wrong with you? I'm not sure what happened to him. He moved the car while I wasn't paying attention. Shitass motherfucker.

No comments:

Post a Comment