Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My office complex is a goldmine of parking douchecanoes.

When I first mentioned the idea for this blog, I nearly said, "Between work and the gym, I've got three posts a day." I probably meant to exaggerate a bit, but it's turning out to be almost true. The gym has been okay this week, but as soon as we get some snow, I bet that will change.

Work, though, has proved to be exactly what I figured it would be. I left late today, but still managed to catch this asshat, parking in a non-parking spot. What do you think those extra white lines mean?


As it turns out, this winner at life was back in his or her spot again today, but when I left work it was a whopping 0 degrees with a windchill in the neighborhood of -something. It's -19 right now. So, I didn't want to take my mitten off and roll down my window. But it's supposed to warm up later this week, so I'm sure I'll catch him or her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment