Sunday, October 30, 2011

Youth football assholes.

I can't say I'm surprised to see people parking like assholes at youth football games. Some of these people are real class acts. I mean, am I going to expect the parent or coach of a kid who bites other players to abide by parking rules? No.

This was the first time I managed to get some pictures of the people who park like there is no such thing as a parking spot at Eagle Ridge ... junior high? In Savage. You say sidewalks are for pedestrians? This guy says "Fuck you."


What about grass? Is that a parking spot? Not if you're a mega-douche with a bright-ass yellow SUV.


Sadly, that was my nephew's last football game of the season. The parents don't seem to park as poorly at basketball games, but I still have hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment